- 1. How long does it take to fully charge the We.Stream?
Approximately 7,5 hours. So when you are on a trip, we advice you to charge your decive during each night.
- 2. How long can my We.Stream work continuously?
Approximately 15 hours with a fully charged battery. The powerbank can only be used when the We.Stream is charged above 30%.
- 3. How many WiFi devices can I connect to the We.Stream at the same time?
Your We.Stream can support up to 5 devices at the same time.
- 4. How long does it take to connect to the internet once switched on?
It depends on the local network conditions, normally it will take up to 2 minutes. If you use the We.Stream for the first time in a country, it may take up to 5 minutes.
- 5. What should I do if the We.Stream stops responding?
You can reboot the device by pushing the power button for a few seconds, and click the reboot button on the touch screen. For a hard reset, go in the We.Stream menu to ‘About’ and click on ‘Restory Factory Defaults’.
- 6. What are the prices of the We.Stream data plans?
You can view the prices of our data bundles here.
- 7. How does the Unlimited (Plus) data bundle works?
With the unlimited (Plus) bundle, you receive two (or five) GB of high speed data each month. After two (or five) GB of usage per month, the speed decreases to a level where texting and emailing is still possible.
Do you want to use highspeed internet again? You can buy extra data bundles via the touchscreen and instantly enjoy high speed internet. Or you can wait until the next month starts, where there will be two (or five) GB of high speed internet available again.
- 8. Which countries are included in the data plans?
More than 100 countries, including China, USA, Australia, Japan, Brazil and all of Europe. We have included all countries where people travel the most in the world. Countries are subject to change. You can always find the most recent overview of supported countries at our website www.we.stream. Please drop us an email (email@example.com) if the country of your preference is not included in the list. We are keen to support your inquiries and willing to look at alternative options to help you. However, our services and rates depend on the local availability of networks.
- 9. After I have purchased a new data plan, when will it be available?
The new data plan will be processed directly after a succesfull payment. The new plan will be activated (automatically) when you have finished your current data plan. At that moment the 30 days period of your new bundle starts.
- 10. What internet speed does the We.Stream offer?
We.Stream offers high-speed internet, up to 150 mbps. The speed depends on the strength of the local network.
- 11. Which payment methods are supported when adding a data bundle?
You can add data bundles easily with your creditcard and PayPal account. A PayPal account is required to finish a payment successfully. If you don’t have a PayPal account yet; you can easily create an account during the order process.
- 12. Does We.Stream comes with a monthly subscription?
No. Al prices are one off prices. You won’t be surprised by any monthly costs. We don’t want to lock-in our customers, so we offer you maximum flexibility. You can even use your own SIM cards.